ABOUT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
The Industrial Training indicates to a program which aims to provide a best practical training within the particular time frame. This training provides by both government organizations and the private sector. Industrial training offers the students with great skills and practical knowledge and encourages their self-confidence. We at Netpraram Technologies PVT. LTD. are building a set of skilled candidates those are leaving their footprints in all over the IT Sector. We at NTPL provide the training with full on Practical knowledge and helps the student to build the concept from the scratch. It provides the real-life work experience with the internship to choose the career options. In classroom students only learn theory and they don’t know about practical terms. So in industrial training students and trainer also focus on practical terms which helps a student to compete with the IT Industry.
During Industrial Training
- Industrial training gives you a great experience during your Bachelor/Master degree including:
- First-hand experience working as a professional
- Apply their technical knowledge to real-life situations
- Work with other professionals
- Experience what it’s like to work in a professional organization
- Increase their technical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Observe interactions of students with other professional groups.
How To Apply?
Selection Criteria for Stipend based Internship: Student who qualify Interview available in any one of the Technology. The minimum Stipend will be Rs. 6000/- per Month. Those who couldn’t qualify Interview, technical Training will be provided first along with Internship. Students have to pay designated amount for C-DAC certificate course or Industrial training.
Why NetParam Technologies?
Our past record says that all the students who underwent Industrial Training with us our well settled in IT Sector. This is only possible when our IT experts put lot of efforts to build your dream. We understand each student and analyze their career and show them the right career path. We are currently having many govt. and Non govt. projects which help our student to work on this and explore new dimensions.
Industrial Training Technologies: